Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting back to basics

Most people have been seeing less and lesser of me, but that's only because I've been getting back to basics.
Basics defined: taking care of things. Things defined: Health (physical, mental, emotional)

I've been waking up early (whoaaa..) I mean like roughly averaging 8 a.m. which is early I guess if I don't have anything to actually do. I wake up on the intent to go hiking with a friend, Mabelle, or jogging myself. There ain't nothing better than starting your day fresh with some excercise. I woke at 7.30 today, my body just automatically wakes up early now, and looked out to my dismay - a rainy day. So with nothing to do, I've started my homework, but I'm on a break now (lol). Other than those things, I read, gym it, do stuff I have to do, hang with bf, hang with friends still once in a while (not so much lol they all work), do my homework, go online, and watch the occasional tv (only for minutes b/c there's never anything good on). I wish they showed family guy here! I miss that show so much!

I feel.. alive? Yeah, alive, that's it. Very much alive. I'm actually being productive, something that tends to wither away when I'm caught up in something. I remember there was a time, recently actually, that I couldn't stand to be alone and I'd get a bit anxious. It wasn't how I used to be, which was completely content in being alone and doing my own things. I'm glad I've refined back to being comfortable. My mind is working better, I think I'm still recovering, but I see improvements already in mind, body, and soul. Mother says my body has gotten bigger, not fat, but like stronger, not the frail frame I used to carry; thanks to the gym and proper nutrition.

School at INTI is gonna start soon, May 4, and I have no idea what to expect! It's been so long since I've had to intregrate myself in a new establishment with new people, that last time being high school. Yay, for personal skills! At least I'll get to meet people with the same interest... I wonder how small the class size will be... what if there's only 5 students! That'd be cool actually, we'd all become great friends.

K I've gotta get back to doing homework... I'm already getting distracted HELLA! tootles.
signing out, EmKay.

No comments: