Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Agent Procrasinator

These days, I've been the worst at getting shit done, to the max reluctant.
It's been about 5 days since I've yet to pick up my scooter from the shop, it's in repair.
The damn thing keeps fucking breaking down!!!
I've barely touched my homework, I'm behind by 2 assignments.. =.=;;
Furthermore, I'm supposed to register with KDU for January but I keep putting it off, alongside being very indecisive about it. It's a lot of my mother's money, and it'll be a waste if it's not even creditable to my University in Canada. And of course there's the issue of my residing country for the next two years, which is up in air, but leaning towards going back to Canada. I have to, but should't apparently due to my environment there.. too much of the illigit things (you know what). As the days go on, without any notice, I'm beginning to lose myself in this highway track of life as I fly by the recommended limit. Sometimes when we go too fast, we tend to forget to slow down and smell the roses, and that's whats happening. I've got to cool it, get back into my groove and think.
I'm trying to reset my body clock too, that way I wake up at 10 a.m. not 2 p.m. I'll have more time in the day to get shit done. This is hard, since the next upcoming days I know are going to be of no rest. Tommorrow I've gotta start homework, if I can wake, then help my mom pack some crap; pick up my scooter, gym it, and I want to go to Pesta. Friday it's May's birthday. Saturday.. well you know. Sunday will be the day, I'll press the restart button. =) And tonight, tonight I unleash the animal after so long. It's going to be mads niggaaaaaaa...

No comments: